Walmart, the US’ largest retailer, settles with CA for allegedly selling illegal brass knuckles online. Over 250 brass knuckles were sold to California customers through Walmart’s website and third-party sellers. As part of the settlement, Walmart will pay $500,000 and take measures to prevent the sale of illegal weapons on its website. Attorney General Rob Bonta highlighted that 60% of the sales were directly conducted by Walmart, with the remaining 40% by third parties on their e-commerce platform.
Read more at abc7
Walmart Settles $500K with CA for Selling Illegal Brass Knuckles
Walmart, the US' largest retailer, settles with CA for allegedly selling illegal brass knuckles online.