PayPal’s Q1 earnings, revenue, and payment volume exceeded expectations, but stock prices fell due to analysts’ concerns over its 2023 outlook. Q1 earnings rose 33% YoY to $1.17 per share, with revenue up 9% to $7.04 billion, beating estimates by 1%. PayPal processed $354.5 billion in total payment volume from merchants, a 10% increase from last year, surpassing analysts’ projection of $344.8 billion. A year earlier, PayPal earned 88 cents a share on sales of $6.48 billion.
Read more at IBD